"Help us say thank you to the soldiers and their families for their service and sacrifice."
We are a private group of patriotic individuals who honor the men and women of our fighting forces by facilitating special "thank you" events to soldiers and their spouses. This is achieved through local and charitable fundraising and with the help of UnitedMilitaryDiscounts.com.
The details of each event are unique, albeit strictly adhering to these guidelines:
To learn more, please visit the DEPLOYING P.D.E. page.
- Absolutely no Politicians or Politics - our events exist to honor our soldiers and their families - and them alone.
- Everything for the Troops is free.
- Most events to include spouses/significant others.
In the Media:
Take a look at Patriots Day Events in the media:
It is easy to organize and put on one of these events, either as it's leader or helper. If you have a sincere interest in thanking our wonderful military and their families, please feel free to contact me (email@example.com), and I will either walk you through the process, or have you join us directly. It is our goal to have these events done all over the United State of America. We can't do enough to thank our troops for their service and sacrifice.
Like to Volunteer?
Free Upcoming Events:
- July 3rd - Tacoma, WA - Rock The Dock
- June 2013 - Tacoma, WA - Harmon Tap Room - More info coming.
- September 2013 - Bremerton, WA - The Boatshed - More info coming.
- November 2013 - Gig Harbor, WA - Tides Tavern - More info coming.
- April 29th, 2013 - Tacoma, WA - Pomodoro Italian Restaurant dinner and an evening of bowling at Chalet Bowl
- March 22nd, 2013 - 6:00pm - Tacoma, WA - Lady Luck's Cowgirl Up - Singles Event featuring Line Dancing, Dinner, Drinks, Dessert & More!
- November 14th, 2012 - Gig Harbor, WA - Greenhouse Restaurant - Semi-formal dinner event.
- September 25th-26th, 2012 - Gig Harbor, WA - Best Western Wesley Inn formal dinner, dancing and entertainment event. Includes overnight accomodations. Tacoma Yacht Club provides cruise of Gig Harbor / Tacoma Narrows area. Event held for Special Forces and their significant others.
- September 11th, 2012 - Bremerton, WA - The Boatshed, Peninsula Auto Group, and the Bremerton Yacht Club featuring luncheon, entertainment and cruise of Sinclair Inlet. The event, "Salute to our Forces", held for soon to be deployed or just returning Navy Sailors, Marines and Coast Guard Guardians from the USS Gold, USS Henry M Jackson Blue, USS Maine Gold, USS Ohio Gold, USS Michigan Blue, USS John C Stennis, Naval Hospital Bremerton and COMSUBDEVRONS
- June 25th, 2012 - Tacoma, WA - The Harmon Tap Room luncheon and Tacoma Yacht Club sunset cruise in the Puget Sound for the 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne).